Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chickadee

I can't take credit for thinking this craft up, Logan's story time teacher did. But I loved it and thought I would share it since it is kind of fitting for a springtime or Easter craft.

The pieces were cut out ahead of time. If you have a little one who is practicing scissor skills, go ahead and let them do some cutting. Then some glue, add some feathers, and ta-da........... a cute little chick. Our little chick accompanied Logan all around the house today. He is currently snuggled with him on the bed fast asleep.

Sharing on:
Photobucket
We Play

3 comments:

  1. That is so darling! I love how child like it is! (It's nice to see things on people's blogs made by children!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I also love the name of your blog- haha! Brilliant. Thanks for linking up to It's Playtime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...