Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cooling off: Smoothie Style

As I mentioned in my last post, Logan has been sick. He hasn't wanted to eat anything since Monday. He's mainly consisted of drinking milk (upon his request), a couple sips of water, and eating Popsicles. His fever has been pretty high, and I wanted to get some sort of substance into him. I asked him if he wanted a smoothie, and when he agreed, I set to work.


I added in some yogurt, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and a tiny bit of spinach. Once it was blended, I put it in a fun cup for him (thanks Denny's), and luckily he drank almost all of it.
Do you guys make smoothies? (We make them all the time). What's your favorite combo of add ins?

2 comments:

  1. I make them rarely, I don't like messing with the blender.
    Hope he feels better soon though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this tiny Magic Bullet type thing. A bit smaller and easier to clean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...