Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall in love with Autumn 2011

Last autumn we made a list of activities we wanted to try to accomplish. It's a lot of the same stuff, since some of these are traditions for us, but I'm adding a couple of new things. Items in italics have been completed. Items that are in italics have been completed!
  1. Celebrate Logan's 3rd Birthday
  2. Celebrate the husband's 30th birthday
  3. Go apple and pear picking
  4. Make apple butter
  5. Make an apple pie
  6. Walk through a corn maze
  7. Go to a fair
  8. Jump in the leaves
  9. Go trick or treating
  10. Make some autumn themed decorations for the house
  11. Plant bulbs for spring
  12. Get pictures taken
  13. Pick pumpkins
  14. Celebrate Thanksgiving
  15. Whip up some scented play dough
  16. Visit a new museum
  17. Visit a farmer's market
  18. Go to the zoo
  19. Feed chickens
  20. Go on a trip
  21. Make leaf art
  22. Make our very own light box
  23. Paint a pumpkin
  24. Go on a hike and enjoy the colorful leaves
I'm sure I will add to the list as the season goes on. What is something that you love to do in the fall? 

6 comments:

  1. One of the things I look forward to in the fall is making frito pie! I think it's a Texas thing, but the first chilly day in fall is described as frito pie weather! I can't wait until it starts getting cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Find moose during the mating season
    2. Make Halloween costumes again
    3. Plant garlic.
    4. Dread Christmas.

    I posted anonymously. Bet you'll never guess who I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm a new gfc follower of your blog from "Say Hi Sunday":)
    http://www.savingwithsaveone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the Sunday Showcase. I'm there too, linking my Fall Birch Tree Painting:

    http://madtownmacs.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-birch-tree-paintings.html

    I did a list like this for summer, you're right! Should do one for fall too! It's my favorite season and I can't wait to go apple picking and just for the cooler weather all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your post through the Sunday Showcase. I was *just* thinking that I needed to make a bucket list for the fall. I do it for the summer and the winter, why not the fall? Thanks for sharing yours and for reminding me that I need to get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list- I should make one of my own! Thanks for linking up to The SUnday SHowcase!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...