Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful edition 2010

I am thankful for:

1. My wonderful little family. I love my husband. He is a hard worker who is providing for us. I adore beyond words my sweet little boy. You probably already guessed that if you have read any of my other blog posts. And my two adorable cats. They are great snugglers, wonderful with overzealous children, and constantly making me laugh.

2. The health of my family.

3. My extended family and my friends who are like family to me.

4. I am thankful that my husband is working. Last year at this time, he didn't have a job. We are very appreciative of the fact that he now does.

5. Free printables online that allow me to decorate my home and educate my kiddo.

6. A finished basement. Well, mostly finished.

7. Having food on the table and a place that is warm (even if drafty). Many people do not have these things, so the fact that I am lucky to have them is not lost on me.

8. People who inspire me to be a better person. You know, I'm talking about the people that are completely awesome and totally living their lives to the fullest. Not only do I admire them, it makes me want to do the same. This also includes the few meanies who have made me blue. Without you I would not have reassessed what I believe is truly important in life.

9. Glee and Vampire Diaries. What can I say? I love those shows.

10. Ohhhh..... and I am thankful for the new Harry Potter movie now in theaters that I haven't seen yet, but know I am going to love.

This is just some of the things and people I am thankful for. I think that stopping to reflect on what you feel gratitude for is important in life. And while Thanksgiving is an obvious day to do so, I try to do it all year long. What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...