25 days until Christmas, chickadees!!!! In our house this is the first year that we will use an Advent calendar to do (at least) one Christmas related activity a day! I know I included more than 25, but some of these will be done on the same day.
Want to know our plans?
1. Wear silly Christmas socks.
2. Bake Christmas cookies.
3. Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
4. Breakfast with Santa
5. Festival of Lights
6. A special night time tour of a local attraction
7. Decorate the Christmas tree
8. Put up holiday decorations
9. Decorate Christmas envelopes/ cards
10. Draw with Christmas colored ice
11. Watch a Christmas movie in our pjs.
12. Read Christmas books before bed time.
13. Make Christmas decorations for bedroom door.
14. Make a snowman craft
15. Play in a Christmas themed sensory bin
16. Paint Christmas ornaments
17. Make applesauce cutout ornaments
18. Decorate a gingerbread house
19. Color 12 Days of Christmas coloring book
20. Write a letter to Santa
21. Dress Logan up in Santa costume and take lots of pictures!
22. Make reindeer sanwiches
23. Make paper snowflakes and decorate
24. Take a winter walk around the neighborhood and check out Christmas lights.
25. Bring holiday treats to our neighbors.
26. Go to Nana's house for a special Christmas eve party.
27. Leave out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.
28. Eat candy canes.
29. Make a hand and footprint reindeer
It seems like a nice tradition and most of these things seem pretty easy and fun. And I'm all about fun.