Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why I'm smiling

1. The peanut fell asleep hugging his new stuffed Dr. Seuss character.

2. At bath time he took his Dora, Diego, and Boots figurines and threw them into his bubble bath and then squealed, "Sited (excited), Mama!"

3. I have plans. Big plans to make a bunny cake.

4. And take the little one on his first Easter egg hunt. We have been practicing for weeks. I will hide the eggs and he will "find" them. He likes to take a turn hiding them too. He doesn't yet understand that he should just hide plastic eggs. He also likes hiding his goldfish crackers for me to find at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. "Sited Mama!"
    Too adorable!
    I'm used to showering with action figures littering the bottom of the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute when all of his toys are in the bottom of the tub.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...