Here are some of the things I am thankful for in 2009:
- My sweet little family. I'm thankful for my husband who works his butt off to provide for us. And for my adorable, sweet, little, chubby cheeked, kissable, altogether delicious, baby boy who came into my life and changed everything in the best way. And of course I am thankful for the two most precious kitties in the world.
- I am thankful for the rest of my family and of course, my friends. They support me, love me, make me laugh, and listen when I cry. They gossip with me and talk to me for hours about things that matter like celebrity gossip, shampoo, and pets. I am truly lucky for them.
- On the note of friends, I am thankful that my BFF has found a guy that is kind and good and makes her happy. I am happy for her, and she totally deserves it.
- I'm thankful for everyone's health.
- I am thankful for my oh-s0-poorly insulated house. Even though the walls are empty, I am filling it up with memories that are so special to me.
- I don't think I would have survived this year without caffeine.
- I am thankful for Elmo and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. If I need to explain why, you don't get it.
- Oh, and Twilight for giving me the deliciousness that is Edward Cullen. Just so you know, I am talking about the book version, who in my mind is far more wonderful than RPattz. (Are you cringing a bit because I used the nickname? I totally am).
- Once again Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew makes the list. This time they are addicted to sex, but nonetheless, I still can not tear myself away.