Monday, March 21, 2011

28 months

Dear Logan,

Today you are 28 months old. You are amazing. People must wonder why I am always talking  about you. Those people have obviously never met you.  And it is their loss, because they have no idea what they are missing.

You love to perform and have an audience. I say that one day when you are a famous actor you will support me in my old age, but I am really only joking. You can do whatever you want in your life, but currently if you had to chose I'm guessing it would be something where you had a captive adoring audience, much like you already do. Whether it is singing along with songs or making silly faces in the mirror, you get giddy when you know people are watching and laughing along with you.

My silly boy, your energy and spirit are contagious. I hope no matter how old you are, that you never lose your love for life. It is spectacular. Just like you.

Love always and forever,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...